Inviting you to join the #1000Solutions Challenge and submit your solution online here:submit online
What is the #1000Solutions?
• In December 2017, the Solar Impulse Foundation, initiated by Bertrand Piccard, launched the #1000Solutions Challenge.
• It aims to select, label and promote 1000 solutions for a more sustainable world.
• It’s for innovations in water, energy, industry and infrastructure, cities, mobility, consumption and production that can help to improve the quality of life on Earth.
Why be part of the #1000Solutions?
• Access a global network of Cleantech investors, institutions, all potential partners.
• Increase your communication and marketing visibility through a strong brand image.
• Contribute to a common goal, because there is only one Earth.
• To make sure China is well represented within those 1000Solutions
• It’s free!
How to join the #1000Solutions?
1.You can then submit your solution via an online form.
2.A team of experts evaluates your submission.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Green Energy Industry Council (GEIC)
, partnering with The World Alliance for Efficient Solution, aims to facilitate its agenda to collect and implement 1000 solutions in Asia. The common goal of the two organizations is to inspire and accelerate the implementation of efficient solutions that help solve the environmental problems all over the world.Green Energy Industry Council (GEIC) aims to facilitates knowledge sharing and technology transfer to provide clean, sustainable energy for the world’s growing population. To this end, we bring together the innovators, experts, solution seekers, and potential investors to communicate, share their expertise, and hopefully produce as many viable solutions as possible to solve crucial environmental problems like global warming and climate changes. Our goal is to provide a value-added service that brings the business opportunities and environmental protection together.
Following the success of the first solar flight around the world, the Solar Impulse Foundation has launched the second phase of its action: selecting #1000solutions that can protect the environment in a profitable way, and bring them to decision makers to encourage them to adopt more ambitious environmental targets and energy policies. Through the World Alliance for Efficient Solutions, Bertrand Piccard wants to federate the actors of the field in clean technologies and shed light on existing efficient solutions to fast-track their implementation.A new innovative and pioneering adventure has begun.
We are pleased to extend a warm welcome to the wealth of high-level experts who will make presentations at this upcoming event:
Dr. Murray Cameron, Chief Operating Officer, APVIA,UK
Mr. Seo Jae hong,
General Manager, Korea Photovoltaic Industry Association (KOPIA)
Mr. Brad Bae, President, Emax Power
Mr. Kang Sang Jin,
Director, Destin power
Mr. Kobe Qin, Sales Director, GCL
System Integration Technology Co., Ltd
Mr. Mr.Bin Du
Senior Engineer of Floating Products,
Sungrow Power Supply Co., Ltd.
Mr. Milan Koev
Vice President Sales APAC, REC Solar Pte Ltd.
Mr.Kim Yong Wook
Chief Representative, Wuxi Suntech Power Co., Ltd.
***Speakers are listed by their speaking order.